Below could be some of the reason if you are able to see lesser withdraw-able balance while placing payout request or when received partial payout amount or when your payment got rejected.
- When you sell stocks in cash segment, the funds for the same are received from the Exchange on a T+2 (two days later) basis. Hence, the payout request for those funds can be placed only after they have been received from the exchange.
- In case of FNO/Currency/Commodities, funds are received on T+1. Hence, the payout request for those funds can be placed only after they have been received from the exchange.
- Fund transferred by NEST instant payin(Through Atom) on any day will not be eligible for placing payout on same day. You are required to place payout after T+2 days (T=Working day of bank and stock exchange).
- If there is a margin shortage in FNO/Currency/Commodities positions (eg. due to any MTM loss) payout request might not get processed completely.
- Short selling of stocks: When you short sell any stock in intraday and fail to buy back it on the same day then the shortage amount is blocked in your available balance.
Ex: If you sell XYZ stock of value Rs.10000 in intraday, and as there are no seller you cannot buy back the shares. This leads to short sale of securities. This Rs.10000 will be blocked in your trading account.
- Short delivery from exchange: When you buy shares on Monday, you will receive these shares on Wednesday from the exchange. When you sell the same shares on Tuesday, you need to give back on Thursday to exchange. In case if you do not receive shares on Wednesday, you will not be able to give them back on Thursday. This is considered as Short Delivery of shares. In such cases the total value of stocks sold will be blocked by the exchange.
Problem is that after 5 may 2023 vns not succeed payout requests, plz back up team see it seriously
On account of Buddha Purnima there was settlement holiday on 5th May. Hence, the payments were not processed. You may refer to NSE website for clearing and trading holiday on which the payouts will not be processed.
Application m 100 rs show kr raha h but withdrawal kr rahe h toh total amount 65 bta raha h ?
You bought and sold a stock GENUSPOWER. Since, you have enabled Rs 15 per order plan, Rs 30 is charged toward brokerage (Rs15 for buy side and Rs15 for sell side). There are statutory charges also levied (Govt. charges which are charged by all the brokers). Hence, you were able to see only Rs 65 as withdrawable balance. You may check the same in BOX login, Ledger details.
I have sold my Equity shares on Last Friday, the present status showing Available balance of Rs. 42000 + but where as in withdrawable balance showing as Nil. When I can draw this amount which urgently required for my medical emergency now.
You sold shares on Friday. The stock settlement was done on Monday. The amount should have shown under withdrawable balance. We have made some necessary changes. Hope you would not get this issue again.
Hello sir, kindly close my account, surrender ac banalanc amount, 1 stock tornpharma 1500, and other balance kindly close immediately YTNR547 M.RAJKUMAR i am not interested trading.
We would like to take this opportunity to know what could be the reasons of your decision and in case you were not very pleased with our services, we would like to know what could we do to improve ourselves. Also, we recommend not to post your account details on the public forum. Instead, you may send such details on our email email@example.com.
Today I’m send to request for withdrawal and today bank are working 1st Saturday.
I have received withdrawal payment ?
Your payout request placed today has been processed. Please check the primary bank account linked with your trading account.
My bal is 11680 and I want to withdraw it to my bank account, but withdrawable bal is still 0, what is the problem ?
There seems to be some confusion. As per our records, there is a ledger balance of Rs.14.65 (post payment of Rs.590 processed today on 4th January, 2020). Secondly, the payout process is subject to clear balance available in the trading account request date. Please refer to this link to know more.
My bal is 93347 and I want to withdraw it to my bank account, but withdrawable bal is still 0, what is the problem ?
Your payout request has been received and processed in your account. You may have received the amount to your registered bank account.
My ac balance shows 51000 but withdraw balance shows 0 why
You have sold some stocks on 3rd Dec for which the settlement shall be done on T+2 days i.e on 7th Dec (As Saturday and Sunday are the trading holidays). Once the settlement is done, your clear funds shall be available for withdrawal.
Why trailing SL option is not given?
How to put TRAILING SL?
During trading hours, many times bought stocks showing wrong price…
Please refer to our blog to know about trailing stop loss.
There should not be any issue with the price. Request you to please call us at 022-61208000 during market hours to know the issue in live. This shall help us to resolve the issue faster.
why i am not able to sell jain irrigation shares from your trading application?
Kindly let us know what was the issue you were facing. We guess, you must have tried selling on Saturday which is the trading holiday. Hence, you might have faced the difficulty. Kindly place the order on trading days and let us know if you still face any issues.