Dart stock is the desktop based trading terminal for active traders. The application provides Real-Time Market data, news and advanced tools & functions and wide ranging capabilities to spot opportunities and stay on top of Market movements.
Key Features in Dartstock
- Advanced charts: 4 chart types, over 50 indicators, 10 line studies
- Powerful Scanners: The scanners can be filtered by a pre-defined or user created watch list. Users can set any number of scrip specific alerts and view them all centrally under Alert Manager
- F&O analysis tool: Live Rollover, Option chain, OI Gainers & losers, PC leaders and laggards etc., Option variance and graphical representation of OI across strike price
- EOD analysis tools: Over 25 End of day reports to help users understand which scrips witnessed significant movement based on various criteria
- Customizable Workspaces: Users can create their own workspaces by combining different information windows
- Others: Preconfigured dashboards, Data visualization tools, News etc.
How to access Dartstock?
- Download and install the application
- Login with your existing login credentials
Prerequisites for Dartstock Application
Segments Available to Trade in DartStock
- NSE Cash
- BSE Cash
- NSE FNO
- NSE Currency
There will an additional charge of Rs. 5 per executed order applicable when placed through Dartstock. However, we have waived off these charges for some time.