- To debit the shares from your demat account and provide it to the exchange when you sell the delivery shares.
- To block/create lien/pledge your depository accounts to the extent of the transactions conducted by you and margin required for trading in capital & derivatives segment.
- To debit/credit securities which have been wrongly credited or debited in your demat account.
- To transfer charges levied in your demat account to your trading ledger account of NSE & BSE.
- Download POA form.
- You may courier the filled up POA_DDPI form to our corporate office address mentioned below.
VNS Finance and Capital Services Ltd.
A 401/402, Mangalya bldg, Marol Maroshi Road,
Near Marol Fire Brigade, Marol, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400059
Important to note:
The SEBI has introduced Demat Debit and Pledge Instruction (DDPI) and was effective from 18th November 2022. This will replace the POA requirement. After 18th November 2022 client has to submit online DDPI only instead of POA.