|Equity Intraday||Equity Delivery||Equity Futures||Equity Options|
|Currency Futures||Currency Options||MCX Futures||MCX Options|
*GST will be 18% on brokerage, turnover charges and SEBI fees
**SEBI Fee for MCX Agri Commodities is Re.1 per 1 Crore turnover.
- Turnover/Transaction charge as per BSE exchange for groups
- For A and B, Rs. 300 per crore of gross turnover.
- E, F, G, I, IF, M, MT, T and W is Rs. 275 per crore of gross turnover
- XC, XD, XT, X and Z is Rs. 10,000 per crore of gross turnover. (XC and XD groups have been merged into a new group X w.e.f 01.12.2017)
- P, R, ST, SS and ZP it is Rs.1,00,000 per crore of gross turnover
- STT on Equity intraday, Futures and Options & CTT on non-Agri commodities will be charged at the time of sell transaction as per the govt. regulations.
- There will be no CTT on Agri-commodities. It will be charged only on non-agri commodities.
- Service tax, Edu. cess & H. Edu. cess of 15%, are applicable to trades done till 30th June 2017. These charges will be replaced by GST (Goods & Service Tax) and shall be charged at the rate of 18% with effect from 1st July 2017.
*Stamp Duty was charged as per the state government till 30th June 2020.
Clearing Charges are not Charged by any exchange for Futures and Option bu TSO charges for same and this we have make complain to SEBI and NSE against TSO.
if u want file complain with me you guys can mail me email@example.com
The clearing process is essentially a back-end process that includes settling the trades with exchanges through the clearing mechanism. For this process the clearing charge is been collected.
Dear All Be cautious with this Broker. They charge Brokerage on IPO, Buy Back every thing.Moreover they say statutory charges applicable.But if you see the above table Statutory is only on delivery!!
STT*/CTT 2500 10000 1000 5000
Turnover charges 350 350 240 7150
GST 63 63 43.2 1287
SEBI Fee 10 10
on buy back how it is applicable? They are over smart!
Hope there could be some confusion as far as charges are concerned. Currently we do not have IPO service, so no question of applying charges for IPO. For buy back there are no extra charge levied. As per the SEBI, nominal statutory charges will be levied on buyback bids, by all brokers. Kindly click here to know the list of charges applicable for various services.
if i sell a bank nifty put options at strike 27400 and premium is 25 and square off at 20 , what will be the turnover charges.
You may put your trade values in the Brokerage Calculator to know how much turnover charges are being levied.
Why do we have to pay turnover charges and where does it go and how is it used?
Turnover charge is charged by the exchange. All the brokers charge turnover charge and gives it to exchange.
What are the percentage rates of Turnover charges.
Please find percentage rates of turnover charge for all the segments.
Equity intraday: 0.0035%
Equity delivery: 0.0035%
Equity futures: 0.0024%
Equity options: 0.0715%
Currency futures: 0.00165%
Currency options: 0.06%
MCX commodity: 0.0039%
NCDEX commodity: 0.00375%
Why have you not mentioned clearing charges. You charge this extra. But it is not mentioned in the ECN. Very smart.
The above article shows Turnover charge which also includes clearing charge in it. This is been charged by the clearing member. In Electronic Contract Note(ECN), it is mentioned after your trade details. Please let us know for any assistance.
how u charge stt 1000 when it is 500 in all other firms
Could you please let us know which segment you are talking about?
where is the chat service
You can visit chat window on our website http://www.tradesmartonline.in.