An account is marked as Dormant if it is inactive or remains non-operational by its holder for more than 12 months. To reactivate your dormant account kindly refer to the video or follow the below procedure.
- Login to BOX back office
- You can see a popup as shown below. Click on “YES” if you want to activate your account.
- After click on YES, you will be redirected to My Profile page.
If there are no changes in your profile details then you have to confirm the details by tick mark (✔) and proceed further with submission of OTP which shall be valid only for 10 minutes.
If you want to change any of your profile details like email ID, mobile number or bank details etc. then you need to first change the details and then request for activation of your dormant account.
- After the submit, you would require to enter the OTP that will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- Once the OTP is you would be required to do an in-person verification through your mobile/desktop camera. You need to capture your clear image as shown below and submit your request.
- You are required to allow BOX (box.tradesmartonline.in) to access the camera in your browser to capture images for the IPV. In case you haven’t allowed the BOX to access your camera (clicked on block button) then you may allow the access using Site settings, Please go to Lock icon (available besides the website) >> Check for items allowed or blocked and if the camera is blocked then please click on Site settings >> Permissions >> Click on Access your camera >> Select Allow. Please come back to BOX and refresh the page and try the reactivation process.
- After the completion of In-person verification, your request shall be processed within two working days.
- Your request shall be rejected in case your captured image in blur or the image is of third party.
- Once you submit the activation request then you cannot cancel the same. To do so, you would require to send us an email to [email protected]