- Login to BOX and under the portfolio menu, select the ‘IPO’ option.
2. From the list of Current & Upcoming IPO’s, click on ‘Apply’ to participate in the IPO offer
3. Enter your UPI ID.
- Please make sure the UPI ID is mapped to your personal bank account.
- The IPO application is liable to get rejected if the person who is applying is different from the one whose bank account is used to apply. Third person bank accounts are not accepted.
4. Place your bid(s). Please note the below points.
- While placing the bids, only quantity that is a multiple of the lot size is allowed.
- If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ‘Cutoff-price’. If you want to place a bid at a different price, you can do so by entering a price in the ‘Price’ field.
- Once you’ve completed all these steps, click on the checkbox to confirm that you have read the RHP and other documents.
- Click on Continue
5. Accept mandate request on your UPI App
6. At the end of the day after submitting the IPO bid, you will receive an SMS from the exchange confirming your application. You may also check the status of your bid in My Applications tab.
You may also apply for an IPO through ASBA. Kindly refer to the below link for more information about IPO application through ASBA.