All payout requests will be processed as per below schedule
|Mode of request||Segment||Request day||Cut-off time|
|BOX (Back Office)||All segments||Mon – Sat*||7:00 am|
|NEST Trader/TradeSmart Mobile/Swing Web/Sine Mobile/Sine web||All segments||Mon – Sat*||11:59 pm|
*Payout will not be processed on 2nd and 4th Saturday as we do not work on these days.
Equity/Commodity payouts placed before 7.00 am, will be debited from your account on the same day in the morning around 9:00 am and you would get funds into your bank account as per RBI settlement timings.
Processing of payout when a stock is sold, derivative position is closed or intraday profit is made
When you sell the delivery of stocks, amount shall be credited to your trading account on T+2 days (T=Trade Day). After the amount is credited, you can request for payout. Intraday profits also will be available for withdrawal on or after T+2 days.
Ex: If a stock is sold on Monday, the amount shall get credited to your trading account on Wednesday based on T+2 settlement cycle. You may place the payout request on or after Wednesday 3:30 PM.
If you have closed any derivatives position, the trade shall get settled on T+1 day. After the settlement is done you can place the payout request. Intraday profits too will be available for withdrawal on or after T+1 settlement cycle.
Ex: If the derivative position is closed on Monday then you can withdraw the proceed (margin+MTM) on or after Tuesday 3:30 PM.
Time taken for funds to reach in your bank account
- Equity and Commodity payout: If you request payout from equity/commodity account and if you have linked ICICI bank with us, the funds will be credited to your bank account within next 3 to 4 hours from the time of processing payouts from our end.
- In case if your account is with any other bank then we process your payment through NEFT which would be processed by the bank and amount would be credited to your bank account as per RBI settlement timings.
- Payout request placed over the phone or email will not be accepted.
- Payout request placed after Saturday 7:00 am (other than 2nd and 4th Saturday) to Monday 7:00 am will be processed on Monday morning. Funds will get credited to your bank account as RBI timing.
Reasons for which payout processing could get delayed
- In any case if bank does not release your funds then you would get delayed credit to your bank account.
- In case there is any clearing holiday, your payout request will be processed on next working day after the clearing holiday.
To get same day payout, we would request you to place payout before 7:00 am from BOX on any day from Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday) except clearing holiday.
Reasons for payout rejections & partial payments
In case you requested for a payout but your request was only partially processed/rejected, below could be some of the reasons for the same.
- When you sell stocks in cash segment, the funds for the same are received from the Exchange on a T+2 (two days later) basis. Hence, the payout request for those funds can be placed only after they have been received from the exchange.
- In case of FNO/Currency/Commodities, funds are received on T+1. Hence, the payout request for those funds can be placed only after they have been received from the exchange.
- Fund transferred by instant payin(Through Atom) from any trading terminal, on any day will not be eligible for placing payout on same day. You are required to place payout after T+2 days (T=Working day of bank and stock exchange).
- Fund transferred to your trading account by UPI, on any day will not be eligible for placing payout on same day. You are required to place payout after T+1 days (T=Working day of bank and stock exchange).
- If there is a margin shortage in FNO/Currency/Commodities positions (eg. due to any MTM loss) payout request might not get processed completely.
- Short selling of stocks: When you short sell any stock in intraday and fail to buy back it on the same day then the shortage amount is blocked in your available balance. Ex: If you sell XYZ stock of value Rs.10000 in intraday, and as there are no seller you cannot buy back the shares. This leads to short sale of securities. This Rs.10000 will be blocked in your trading account.
- Short delivery from exchange: When you buy shares on Monday, you will receive these shares on Wednesday from the exchange. When you sell the same shares on Tuesday, you need to give back on Thursday to exchange. In case if you do not receive shares on Wednesday, you will not be able to give them back on Thursday. This is considered as Short Delivery of shares. In such cases the total value of stocks sold will be blocked by the exchange.