As per the regulations, clients have to transfer funds to their trading account only through the registered bank account with us. You can register maximum 3 bank accounts with us at any point of time and transfer funds to us from any of them. However, payments (withdrawal) from us will be made only to the primary/default bank account.
Add Secondary Bank
Please follow the below steps
- Login to BOX Back Office
- Click on My Profile
- Under Bank Details section, click on “Add Secondary Bank”
- Enter IFSC code, account number. The rest of the fields will be auto updated and submit the request
- If the bank verification is failed then upload a cancelled cheque or a bank statement that must specify Name, Account Number, IFSC Code and MICR Code. And complete the process.
(It takes maximum two working days to process your bank addition request)
Convert Secondary Bank to Primary Bank
To modify your primary/default bank account online, you need to add the bank as secondary bank first (follow the above process). Once it is added successfully then you can place the request for making it Primary/Default. Once the primary bank is changed, it will be updated in the Trading and Demat account that you hold with TradeSmart. Kindly follow the below steps to modify your primary bank account.
- After the bank is added successfully (as per the above process), click on the three dots button beside the secondary bank as shown below.
- Select “Default”
- To make the secondary bank as primary/default, a fund transfer is mandatory for the bank verification. From the bank that you are making as primary, kindly make a small payin of minimum Rs.100 through the UPI option that will popup once you initiate the request. If you have already done fund transfer then your request shall be taken further skipping the UPI payment step.
- Your request shall be processed once the payment is received from the bank.
- You may also refer to the video for bank modification.
Kindly guide me on virtual bank account addition
Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the above article. You may also call us at 022-61208000. Our team shall help you to add the bank account.