Tarsons Products IPO began accepting applications for its offer for the sale of shares to the public from the 15th of November 2021. The offering remains open on the table for three days for investors to grab the opportunity and today i.e 17th November 2021, is the last day of this offering.
Below mentioned are some more details about this offering:
- The size of this offer is INR 1,023 crore comprising more than one crore shares.
- The price width of INR 635 and INR 665 is set for the subscription.
- Application dates are from 15th November 2021 to 17th November 2021.
- FV of stock is set to INR 2 per share.
- In each lot, 22 stocks will be available.
- The stocks shall be listed on both BSE and NSE.
In the latest news, the premium in the grey market (GMP) is around INR 220, which is the last day of offering. Until the end of Day 2, the GMP was INR 180. There has been an increment of INR 40 in the premium.
Tarsons Products IPO – Important Dates
In addition to the opening and closing dates of their offer, the subscribers should take note of the following dates as well.
23rd November 2021 – Date of allotment of shares
24th November 2021 – Date when refund begins in case of non-allotment
25th November 2021 – Date when shares will be credited to Demat in case of allotment
26th November 2021 – Date on which shares will be listed
How to check Tarsons Products IPO Allotment Status
Since the offering is still live, the window for checking allotment status remains closed. After the date on which allotment is finalized, 23rd November 2021, in this case, you can start checking the status of your subscription online.
Having that said, once you have applied for the shares of Tarsons Products and the allotment is finalized, the status can be checked by visiting BSE’s website or by visiting the registrar’s website KFintech Pvt. Ltd. in the case of Tarsons Products IPO.
You will need the following details to check the Tarsons Products IPO allotment status.
- Application Number
- PAN details
- DP Client ID
Current Status of Subscription
The following table shows a comparative analysis of participant-wise subscription status as at the end of Day 2 of Tarsons Products IPO.
|Participants||By the end of 15th November 2021 (Day 1)||By the end of 16th November 2021 (Day 2)|
|Employees of the Company||0.41||1.08|
Key Highlights about the Company
- They are one of the significant manufacturers of labware equipment.
- They have a large-scale product variety to offer.
- The company carries on operation from highly tech-efficient modern facilities.
- Their logistics network is strong, and the workforce is well-qualified.