MapmyIndia is India’s largest provider of innovative digital maps, GIS software, and location-based IoT solutions. The firm is a provider of data, technology goods, and platforms, including proprietary digital maps as a service (MaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and platform as a service (PaaS).
MapmyIndia sells products, platforms, application programming interfaces (APIs), and solutions in a variety of digital map data, software, and IoT categories for the Indian market under the (MapmyIndia) brand and the worldwide market under the (Mappls) name.
On December 9, the IPO of CE Info Systems, MapmyIndia’s parent business, would be available for subscription. For the Rs. 1,040 Crores IPO, the business has established a price band of Rs. 1,000-1,033 per equity share. The three-day first share offering will start on 9th December and end on 13th December.
MapmyIndia IPO Dates and Price Band
|Date of Opening||9th December 2021|
|Date of Closing||13th December 2021|
|Date of Allotment||16th December 2021|
|Date of Refund||17th December 2021|
|Date of Share Credit||20th December 2021|
|Date of Listing||21st December 2021|
|Size of the IPO||Approx Rs. 1,040 Crores|
|Offer for Sale||Approx 10,063,945 equity shares|
|Face Value||Rs. 2 per equity share|
|Price Band||Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 1,033 per share|
|Listing Websites||BSE & NSE|
MapmyIndia IPO GMP
The grey market premium (GMP) is the unofficial market demand for a share listed on the Indian stock markets, the BSE and NSE. The grey market for MapmyIndia shares has seen a significant reaction, with a premium of roughly Rs. 800.
MapmyIndia IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size||14 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size||182 Shares|
|Minimum Value||Rs. 14,462|
|Maximum Value||Rs. 188,006|
The MapmyIndia IPO, which powers Apple Maps, is entirely an OFS (Offer for Sale) by current shareholders and promoters up to 10,063,945 shares. Rashmi Veri is selling 42.51 million shares, Qualcomm Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is selling 27.01 million shares, and Zenrin Co ltd is selling 13.7 million equity shares. Other stockholders would also dispose of 17.41 Lakhs shares.
How to Check the MapmyIndia IPO Allotment?
Here are the steps to check MapmyIndia IPO allotment online.
- Visit the MapmyIndia IPO allotment status on the BSE site, the NSE site or the site of the IPO’s registrar for further information.
- Select the green Mapmy India IPO Allotment Status button.
- To check the MapmyIndia IPO allotment status, use the Demat account’s PAN number, application number, or DP client ID.
- After completing all of the previous steps, please click the search button to move to the next page, where your MapmyIndia IPO allotment status will be disclosed.
You can also check your MapmyIndia IPO status on the BSE website.
- Click on the following link to visit their website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity’ from the Issue Type drop-down option when the website loads.
- From the ‘Issue Name’ drop-down option, choose ‘MapmyIndia.’
- Your application number and PAN are the following two pieces of information you must enter.
- After entering all of the inputs, you’ll need to prove that you’re a human by typing the captcha that appears on the screen.
- Please click the submit button at the bottom of the website after fulfilling all of the previous steps to move to the next page, where your MapmyIndia IPO allotment status will be displayed.
You may apply for the MapmyIndia IPO using your bank account’s ASBA. Another alternative is to apply for the MapmyIndia IPO using the IPO forms provided by the BSE and NSE.