Go Fashion specializes in the bottom wear apparel for women in India since 2010. The company has gone live with its Initial Public Offering (IPO) in the trading market from November 17, 2021, to November 22, 2021. Go Fashion IPO subscription’s fixed-price band per share ranges from Rs 655 – Rs 690.
10 things to know before the Go Fashion IPO–
- Issue Date – The Go Fashion IPO subscription has gone live from today i.e, November 17 and will close on November 21.
- Offer – The Go Fashion IPO 2021 will issue fresh equity shares worth Rs 125 Cr and an offer for sale worth Rs. 888.6 crores.
- Price and Quantity– The Go Fashion IPO price band ranges between Rs 655 – Rs 690 per share, where investors and traders can bid for a minimum of 21 shares. The retail investors can invest in a maximum of 13 lots at a price band of Rs 14,490/- for a single lot.
- Reserved IPOs – The Go Fashion IPO 2021 has made certain reservations in its offer size. 10% is available for retail investors, 15% for non-institutional investors, and a significant chunk, 75%, is specially reserved for qualified and established investors.
- IPO Objective – Go Fashion IPO 2021 funds will be invested in the company’s working capital, aiming at 120 new exclusive brand outlets nationwide and some corporate investments. The company also aspires to become a label in the apparel market, offering quality products at affordable rates.
- Main Investors – For years, the anchor investors for Go Fashion IPO 2021 are India Advantage fund, Sequoia Capital India Investments, PKS family Trust, etc.
- Lead managers for book-running – KFin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the official registrar of Go Fashion IPO 2021. Apart from this, DAM capital advisors, ICICI Securities, and JM Financial are managing the book running lead for the IPO.
- Share Offloading – The Go Fashion IPO 2021 will witness 138 Lakhs worth equity shares offload by the shareholders and promoters of the company like the VKS Family Trust, Dynamic India Fund, among others.
- Financial Health – Go Fashion has occupied 36% of the apparel market of the country. The company aims to grow its value to 2,555 Cr by the year 2025. The company earned a total revenue of 280Cr in FY 2020- 2021 but witnessed a downfall in revenue generation due to the pandemic.
- Overall Profile – Go Fashion is a women’s apparel brand that designs, sources, and markets the bottom wear in the nation. Go Fashion products are generally labelled under the ‘Go Colours’ tag. The company is known for specialising in category wear apparel according to market trends.
Why Choose Go Fashion IPO?
- The company’s exclusive offering is in women’s bottom wear, making it one of India’s top brands in the apparel market.
- Go Fashion has maintained its goodwill in the market and has also emphasised the Exclusive Brand Outlets.
- The operational model of the company adapts itself according to the need of the hour. The company has refined its development cycle 40 times approximately in two decades.
- The company has an organised management system that effectively manages the procurement base and supply chain
What are the risks involved with the Go Fashion IPO 2021?
- Go Fashion is undergoing a legal trial for some of its actions. The judgment will influence the company’s brand value.
- The sales and revenue generation of Go Fashion witnessed a severe downfall due to the pandemic and the lockdown guidelines.
- Go Fashion’s inability to structure its retail outlets will affect its sales as the citizens are more sentimentally attached to the ‘vocal for local’ initiative.
- In the post-pandemic period, the competition is getting intense. The company might have to cut- down on its profit margins to maintain its customer base.
The Go Fashion IPO subscription is going live soon and if you are looking for long–term profit gains – Get ready to make you BID!!
Thanks for your appreciation.
Your article was really informative. I help me a lot it trading field. I will wait for more creatives from you.