You can build your own algo strategies without writing a single piece of code by using some of the other platforms integrated with our Swing API. You can also back test your strategy in real-time with historical data before going live. The back testing results will offer you deep insights into how your strategy could perform going forward. One such platform is called Tradetron.
- Create an App by visiting swing.tradesmartonline.in and copy the App id, App Secret and Pass key. (Learn how)
- Sign up (Create a new A/c) Or Sign In (Login with existing credential) to your Tradetron account
- Click on your name on the top right
- Select Broker & Exchange Option
- Change the default settings of “Paper Trading” and “TT-PaperTrading” as Broker
- Click on Add Broker
- Select Broker – TradeSmart. Once you select TradeSmart as a Broker Name you will get fields like – App id , User Id, Password & Key. Please enter the values you had copied from Swing web app and Save
- Add the above details and save
Now you are all set to start creating your algos.
If you wish to know more about the features, you may refer to their Videos, FAQs or Strategy templates to duplicate. To check their pricing please click here. You may also refer to the Webinar done by TradeSmart with Tradetron.