Applying for an IPO on the TradeSmart platform is easy. You can apply for an IPO through TradeSmart using any supported UPI app. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Login to BOX and under the portfolio menu, select the ‘IPO’ option.
- From the list of Current & Upcoming IPO’s, click on BID to participate in the IPO offer.
- Enter your UPI ID.
- Please make sure the UPI ID is mapped to your personal bank account.
- The IPO application is liable to get rejected if the person who is applying is different from the one whose bank account is used to apply. Third person bank accounts are not accepted.
- Place your bid(s). Please note the below points.
- While placing the bids, only quantity that is a multiple of the lot size is allowed.
- If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ‘Cutoff-price’. If you want to place a bid at a different price, you can do so by entering a price in the ‘Price’ field.
- Once you’ve completed all these steps, click on the checkbox to confirm that you have read the RHP and other documents.
- Click on Continue
- Accept mandate request on your UPI App:
- At the end of the day after submitting the IPO bid, you will receive an SMS from the exchange confirming your application. You may also check the status of your bid in My Applications tab.
You may also apply for an IPO through ASBA. Kindly refer to the below link for more information about IPO application through ASBA.
I have Applied IPO via BOX. amount would be deducted/ blocked from the SINE App or from the bank account linked to Sine APP?
Thank you for applying the IPO through TradeSmart. The IPO application amount gets debited from your bank account whose UPI ID you had entered while applying for IPO. In order to successfully complete your application, please block the IPO application amount on your UPI app. You can do this by clicking on the link in the SMS from NPCI or tapping on the notification from your UPI app. If you have not received an SMS or notification for amount-blocking even after six hours of placing your bid, you may have to apply again. To do this, login to BOX, delete your application and reapply. This will trigger the amount-blocking related SMS/notification on your UPI app.
How to sell my ipo? Where to show ipo alloted in sine application?
You can see and sell your holdings received through Initial Public Offers (IPO) in DP holdings section of Sine mobile application on listing date.
Is IPO option enabled now in trade smart?
Yes, you can apply for IPO through TradeSmart. We have made applying for IPO simple and easy. Now you can directly apply for IPO through BOX. Please refer to this link to know more.
Sir can you suggest me how to apply ipo
As mentioned in the above article, you need to login to your net banking to apply for IPO. Usually apply IPO option would be available in the Investment section in the net banking login. However, request you to check with your banker or may search in the Google too.
Is IPO Option enabled now on tradesmart??
Currently we do not provide IPO. Kindly apply IPO from any bank net banking login. Please click here to know more.
How to apply for IPO
You can apply IPO from your net banking service. You may also refer to the link mentioned in the above article or you may contact your banker for more information.
Kindly provide my client id details for applying in ipo
Please click here to login to back office BOX. Once you login, you would be redirected to My profile page. You can click on “Download client master” to know all your demat details required for applying IPO.
How can I apply IPO of Apollo micro?
Currently we do not provide IPO service. However, we have given the net banking procedure to apply for IPO from your bank login. Kindly the refer the same.
How to buy ipo
Currently, we do not have IPO service. You may apply IPOs through your net banking. Please refer to the below link for more information about IPO application through ASBA.
How to apply for IPO through ASBA?
How to earn UPI ID AND WHERE I WILL GOT IT?
The UPI ID will be available in the UPI app menu section. Ex: If you are using PhonePe UPI app, after login, click on the profile image at the top left corner. Under the menu section, you will find “My BHIM UPI ID”. Here you can find your UPI ID. Similarly, you would find the UPI ID in other UPI app too.
I would like to apply for IPO of D Mart. Can you help me out?
We would like to inform you that currently we do not have IPO service. However, we will guide you on how to apply for IPO. Please login your any of the bank accounts net banking and apply for IPO. Here, you would require to mention the demat account number in which shares to be transferred. In case you would want to transfer shares to your demat account with us please let us know. We will forward client master copy to your registered email ID. This copy contains all the required detail of your demat account. These details you are required while applying for IPO.
For more information on IPO, please refer NSE ASBA FAQ.