Procedure to “Link to Excel” from market watch
Open NEST with administrator rights. Right click on the market watch and click on link to excel. Paste it on the excel.
If found error of #NA while Linking to Excel in Nest, Please follow the below procedure
1. Open Excel with admin rights:
Follow the steps here to start your excel in admin right
Start Menu>>All Programs>>Microsoft Office>>Right click on Microsoft Office
Excel>>Properties>>Select compatibility>>In the Privilege Level, tick mark the “Run this program as an administrator”.
2. After opening excel with administrator rights, click on Office button at the top left corner of the excel.
3. Click on excel options>>Select Trust centre>>Trust centre settings>>Trusted locations option in the left side>>Add new location>> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 OR Office 14>>OK>>OK>>OK
4. Restart excel
5. Open NEST with administrator rights.
Steps to login trading terminal in admin rights
Right click on the NEST desktop icon>>Run as administrator>>follow normal login procedure.
6. Follow the above procedure mentioned in “Link to Excel” from market watch.