At TradeSmart, we want to assure all our clients that your securities are safe with us.
Steps in place at TradeSmart to ensure security of clients shares
- Client securities at all times are kept in client’s demat account. We do not keep client’s securities in our pool account.
- We ensure that all communication regarding any transaction in your account is timely sent to you. Further, you also receive email and SMS alert from CDSL regarding pay-in and pay-out of securities in your demat account with us.
- TradeSmart never had any issue with timely pay-in and pay-out of client’s securities or funds. Further, no securities are moved out of client’s demat account without client’s explicit authorization.
- TradeSmart’s business model is to offer an execution platform to someone interested in trading or investing in the stock market. At no point has TradeSmart indulged in any false promises or unethical means to grow our company.
- TradeSmart has no other business interest except broking. There is no conflict of interest.
- Our parent company VNS Finance & Capital services, a SEBI registered entity was established in 1992 since then there has been no complaint against VNS regarding fraud or cheating with any exchange or regulator.
- Client satisfaction is at the core of our business. TradeSmart will always uphold this value and we have been doing it for more than 25 years.
- Lastly, you can even cross verify your holdings from CDSL Online Login called Easi. Please click here to know how to go about doing the same.