- T-PIN is a 4 digit Telephone Personal Identification Number to verify the authenticity of the customer to allow instant access to call & trade facility.
- TPIN will be unique for each account and it is a secured service.
- When you call us from your registered number for placing order, follow the below 3 simple steps
- Dial our Phone Number : 022 – 61208000
- Select 3 for Call n Trade
- Enter your T-PIN followed by # and get connected to dealer
- If not called from registered number you are required to go through our verification process.
How to find my Tpin number
Please login to BOX back office > Take your cursor to your name > Setting > TPIN. You can reset your TPIN if you do not remember your TPIN.
I want sell of my shere but not sell n want TPIN wath is this
TPIN is a security pin that is used verify the authenticity of the customer to allow instant access to call & trade facility. To generate TPIN, login to BOX Back office > take your cursor to your name and click on Settings > TPIN > The popup appears. You may change or reset your TPIN.
Is it required to get T PIn for every stock sell? Few days back i did not experience any such problem Immediately i could sell my stocks..
Hello Mr. Roy,
TPIN is used when you call us to place trades. For Call-N-Trade service, the TPIN is used. It is not required for buying/selling from your end.
मेरा बैंक रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर गुम हो गया है बैंक ऑफ इंडिया के हेल्पलाइन नंबर पर मैंने कॉल किया मगर वहां से कस्टमर आईडी के बाद टीपन मांगा जा रहा है मुझे पता नहीं t pin क्या और कहां लिखा होता है कृपा करके मुझे बताएं मेरी मदद करें
Hope you have mistakenly posted your query on Trade Smart Online site. We are stock market discount broker. Kindly call your bank and check the details as we are not aware of their process.
I am in saudia ariba and my t pin bolacked I am very sade
Hello Mohammed Afzal,
If your TPIN is blocked, you may reset or change the TPIN. Kindly login to BOX back office > On your name click on Settings > TPIN. You can change or reset your TPIN from this section.
Pingback: 8 features that will enrich your trading experience with Trade Smart Online | Trade Smart Online Blog