Shriram Properties, a part of the Shriram Group, was formed in 2000 and is one of South India’s major residential real estate development companies. The firm services the middle and low-income housing segments. The organization also operates in the mid-market premium, luxury residences, commercial, and office areas.
Shriram Properties IPO Allotment Date
The date of allotment of Shriram Properties IPO shares is expected to be announced on December 15, 2021. The refund process is planned to begin on 16th December 2021, with the fortunate bidders’ shares being credited to their Demat accounts on 17th December 2021.
Shriram Properties IPO Details
|Price Band||INR 113 to INR 118|
|Face Value||INR 10|
|Listing Website||BSE and NSE|
|Date of Listing||20th December 2021|
|Offer for Sale||INR 3,500 Million|
|Fresh Issue||INR 2,500 Million|
|IPO Size||INR 6,000 Million|
Shriram Properties IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Value||INR 14,750|
|Maximum Value||INR 191,750|
|Minimum size of the lot||125 equity shares|
|Maximum size of the lot||1,625 equity shares|
The Shriram Initial Public Offering (IPO) will open for subscription on December 8, 2021, and will be open for bidding until December 10, 2021.
The Shriram Group firm hopes to raise INR 600 Crores from this public offering, with INR 250 Crores coming from a new issuance and INR 350 Crores coming from an OFS (Offer for Sale). The IPO price band has been set at INR 113 to INR 118, and the grey market has begun to suggest an excellent response to this public offering.
The net proceeds from the IPO will be used to repay and pre-pay certain borrowings taken by the firm and its affiliates, Shriprop Structures, Global Entropolis, and Bengal Shriram, in whole or in part.
How to Check Shriram IPO Allotment?
Here are the following ways to check Shriram IPO allotment.
- You can check your Demat account or contact your stockbroker for more information. If the equity shares are credited to your Demat account, you have the allotment.
- You may verify if an amount is owed to you by logging into your bank account.
The other procedure is to check it on the Bombay Stock Exchange website.
- Go to their website by clicking on the link below: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- When the website loads, pick ‘Equity’ from the Issue Type drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Shriram Properties’ from the ‘Issue Name’ drop-down menu.
- The following information you must input is your application number and PAN.
- After completing all of the entries, you must verify that you are a human person by typing the captcha presented on the screen.
- After doing all of the preceding processes, please click the submit button at the bottom of the website to proceed to the next page, where your Shriram Properties IPO allotment status will be revealed.
Shriram IPO applications can be submitted online with UPI or ASBA as a payment method. The ASBA IPO application is accessible through your bank’s online banking system. UPI IPO apps are provided by brokers who do not provide banking services.