|Sansera Engineering IPO Details
|Name of the company
|Sansera Engineering Limited
|14th Sept. 2021 – 16th Sept. 2021
|Minimum order quantity (Bid Lot)
|20 equity shares and in multiples thereof
|Minimum Lot Bid
|Maximum Lot Bid
Sansera Engineering IPO is all set to hit the stock markets and has caught investor attention. Here’s all you need to know before investing.
Sansera Engineering company details
Sansera Engineering Limited was incorporated in 1981 and is one of the major manufacturers of critical precision engineered components that serves both the automotive and non-automotive sectors. Primarily for the automotive sector, it manufactures and provides a broad spectrum of precision forged and machined components and assemblies including but not limited to gear shifter fork, rocker arm, connecting rod, crankshaft, stem comp, and aluminium forged parts.
These parts are paramount for the transmission, chassis, engine, brakes, suspension, and other structures of two-wheelers, commercial vehicles, and other private and passenger vehicles. For the non-automotive sector, the company supplies a variety of precision and engineered components and capital goods that are used by agriculture, aerospace, and other industries.
It is pertinent to note that Sansera Engineering is one of the major exporters of connecting rods. It exports rods not only for light vehicles but also for the commercial vehicle industry.
- Experience of more than 40 years in the engineering, design, and manufacturing of high-precision components across the automotive and non-automotive segments.
- A multitude of product offerings to diversified customers.
- Amongst the top 10 global suppliers for connecting rods across both light vehicle segment and commercial vehicle segment.
- Strong financials
- High quality and precision design and engineering capabilities backed by a professional and skilled team.
Objectives of IPO
Sansera Engineering IPO is issued with the object of carrying out an Offer For Sale of 1.72 crore equity shares and achieving the benefits of listing the equity shares on recognized stock exchanges. The equity shares will be listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Sansera Engineering IPO date and price
Sansera Engineering IPO date and other timelines are as follows:
|IPO Launch Date
|14th September 2021
|14th September 2021 to 16th September 2021
|Basis of Allotment
|21st September 2021
|Initiation of Refunds
|22nd September 2021
|Credit of shares
|23rd September 2021
|24th September 2021
|Mandate End Date
|1st October 2021
Sansera Engineering IPO share price is within the range of Rs. 734-744 per share. Each lot shall consist of 20 equity shares and an application for a maximum of 13 lots can be made.
Sansera Engineering IPO size
The Sansera Engineering IPO size consists of an Offer For Sale (OFS) of 1,72,44,328 equity shares with a face value of Rs. 2 each from its promoters and existing shareholders thereby raising capital of Rs. 1,282.98 crores.
The promoters of Sansera Engineering Limited include Subramonia Sekhar Vasan, Fateraj Singhvi, Unni Rajagopal Kotenath, and Devappa Devaraj. Before the issue of IPO, the promoter’s holdings stood at 43.91%, which will be reduced to 36.56% post issue of IPO.
Financials of Sansera Engineering Limited
Here are the financial details of Sansera Engineering Limited for a snapshot of its performance in the past few years.
|Financial Year Ended on:
|Revenue (Rs. in crores)
|Profit (Rs. in crores)
|Total Assets (Rs. in crores)
Sansera Engineering has consistently remained profitable over the past years and its asset size is also increasing at a consistent pace.
Sansera Engineering Limited
- Address: Plant 7, Plot No. 143A, Jigani Link Road, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Anekal Taluk, Bengaluru-560105.
- Contact No.: 8027839081
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Website: https://sansera.in
- Compliance Officer and Company Secretary: Rajesh Kumar Modi
LinkIntime Private Limited is the registrar to the IPO of Sansera Engineering Limited. Its contact details are as under:
How to apply for the Sansera Engineering IPO through TradeSmart?
Applying for Sansera Engineering IPO through TradeSmart is a hassle-free process. Just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Login to the BOX interface. You will see a portfolio menu. Click that, then go to the IPO option where you will see a list of all current and upcoming IPOs.
- From the above list, click on the BID button adjacent to Sansera Engineering Limited.
- Enter your UPI ID that is mapped to your personal bank account. Please remember that the bank accounts of third parties will not be accepted to process your IPO application.
- Place the bid by inserting the quantity of shares you wish to purchase (only in multiples of the lot size) and the price you wish to bid at. If you want to apply at a cut-off price, simply check the box provided there.
- After completing the above details, check the box confirming that you have read the RHP and all other documents.
- Click continue and then accept the mandate request on the UPI app.
- Wait for a confirmation message from the exchange confirming your application. It will be received within a day.
Q: What is Sansera Engineering IPO launch date?
A: Sansera Engineering IPO Launch Date is 14th Sept. 2021.
Q: What is the Close date of the IPO?
A: Close date of the IPO is 16th Sept. 2021
Q: When will the shares get allotted?
A: The basis of allotment will be finalized on 21st Sept. 2021 and the shares will be credited to your Demat account on 23rd Sept. 2021.
Q: What if I don’t get the shares allotted?
A: If shares are not allotted or are partially allotted, then the remaining amount shall be refunded to the applicant.
Q: Are there any minimum number of shares that I need to purchase?
A: Minimum of 1 lot consisting of 20 shares need to be purchased. The application size can be increased in multiples thereof.
Q: What is the price range for the IPO?
A: The price range is Rs. 734-744.