Paytm IPO was one of the most awaited IPO in the history of the Indian stock market. It opened and closed between 8th-10th of November 2021. Before it’s listing on the stock exchanges, the subscribers who have applied for allotment of shares are excited to find out the status of their application. This blog will guide you through it. Read on!
How to check the status of the Paytm IPO allotment?
There are two ways in which you can confirm if you have been allotted shares or not. Firstly, you can visit the website of the Bombay Stock Exchange and check the status. Secondly, the registrar of the offering, LinkIn InTime, provides a facility to check your Paytm IPO allotment status. You can use any of the two ways.
Note: Before you begin the process of Paytm IPO share allotment status check, ensure that the following documents are handy as you will need to enter specific details:
- Your PAN Card
- Your Application Number for Paytm subscription
- Client ID of your depository
So let’s begin on how to check the status online using either your computer or mobile phone.
Procedure for Bombay Stock Exchange website:
- Step 1: You can click on the link below to visit their website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Step 2: After the page opens, select ‘Equity’ in the Issue Type.
- Step 3: Under ‘Issue Name’, select Paytm’s parent company’s name – “One 97 Communications Ltd.”
- Step 4: The next details you need to enter are your application number and PAN.
- Step 5: Once all of the inputs are given, you must prove that you are a human user by entering the captcha displayed on the screen.
After all the above steps, please enter the submit button at the end of the page to shift to the next page, where your Paytm IPO allotment status shall be displayed.
It is important to note that all of these steps are mandatory, and you cannot skip a single one. Once it has been followed and the submit button is clicked, your status shall be displayed on the screen.
Now let’s check how you can do the same by visiting the website of the registrar.
Procedure for Link Intime’s website:
- Step 1: You can click on the link below to visit their website – https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
- Step 2: Directly Paytm IPO share allotment status page shall open. Ensure the same before you proceed further.
- Step 3: Enter your PAN number and click search. You will get to know your status right on your screen.
You will find two more tabs on this website – ‘Application Number’ and ‘DP Client ID’. You can use any of them to know your status. No extra step is required to be taken in this case.
How much was Paytm IPO subscribed?
The status of subscription of Paytm is mentioned in the table below:
|Type of Subscriber||No. of times subscribed|
The shares of Paytm will be listed on both the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange on the 18th of November, 2021. You can check if the shares have been allotted to you or not before the date of listing.