Data Patterns is a capital-intensive provider of Aerospace and Defence electronics solutions to the domestically manufactured defence goods sector. The company was founded in 1985. With the help of its autonomous production plant, Data Patterns has produced various electronic systems for its customers. Data Patterns accomplishes its concept of creating goods with the desired dependability and lifetime in its market arena. Data Patterns’ inventory encompasses tools for electronic warfare, rugged displays, launch vehicle check-outs, data buoys, fire control systems, satellites, etc.
On 14th December 2021, the company will conduct its first initial public offering, also known as IPO.
Here are the objectives of the Data Patterns IPO.
- To get redemption of all or a portion of the industry’s existing borrowed funds.
- To finance the business’s capital requirements.
- To upgrade and expand the company’s existing facilities in Chennai.
- To comply with overall organizational objectives.
Financial Snapshot – Data Patterns IPO
Here is the table containing the company’s financial details for the last three years.
|Financial Year||Total Revenue||Total Assets||Profit After Tax|
|March 2021||INR 2,265.50 Crores||INR 3,283.71 Crores||INR 555.71 Crores|
|March 2020||INR 1,601.92 Crores||INR 2,953.63 Crores||INR 210.48 Crores|
|March 2019||INR 1,325 Crores||INR 2,774.25 Crores||INR 77.02 Crores|
Important Details – Data Patterns IPO
The Data Patterns IPO consists of the sale of 59,52,550 equity shares by existing stockholders. The company is expected to use the funds raised from the IPO, which total INR 60.8 Crores, to settle its reimburse specific bank debt.
Below are the important details of Data Patterns IPO:
|IPO opening date||14th December 2021|
|IPO closing date||16th December 2021|
|Size of the IPO||INR 588.22 Crores|
|Face value||INR 2|
|Price band||INR 555 – INR 585 per equity share|
|Listing date||24th December 2021|
|Listing websites||NSE, BSE|
|Lot size of IPO||25 shares|
|Minimum order quantity||25 shares|
|Date of allotment||21st December 2021|
|Refunds||22nd December 2021|
|Credit to Demat account||23rd December 2021|
How to Check Data Patterns IPO Allotment Status?
Here are a few methods for checking Data Patterns IPO allotment status.
- You should check your Demat account or contact your stockbroker to know your IPO allotment status. If the equity shares are credited to your Demat account, you have the allotment.
The second option is to look it up on the Bombay Stock Exchange’s website.
- Click on the following link to visit their website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity’ from the Issue Type drop-down option when the website loads.
- Choose ‘ Data Patterns’ from the ‘Issue Name’ drop-down option.’
- Your application number and PAN card number are the following two pieces of information you must enter.
- After you’ve completed all of the inputs, you’ll need to verify that you’re a human by typing the captcha that appears on the screen.
- Click the submit button at the bottom of the webpage after completing all of the previous steps to move to the next page, where your Data Patterns IPO allotment status will be displayed.
Entries for Data Patterns IPO can be done online using UPI or ASBA as a payment option. The ASBA IPO registration may be accessed using your bank’s online banking system. Brokers who do not provide banking services deploy UPI IPO software, which you may also adopt to participate in the Data Patterns IPO.
[…] Source link […]
[…] post Data Patterns IPO: Read here to know how to check the allotment status of Data Patterns IPO? appeared first on […]