The IPO of Anand Rathi Wealth will begin on December 2nd and end on December 6th. Things to know
On December 2, Anand Rathi Wealth, one of India’s biggest non-banking wealth management organisations, launched its first public offering for subscription. The offer’s price band has been set at Rs. 530-550 per equity share, with the offer closing on December 6. In 2021, this will be the 56th initial public offering. The offer includes a 2.5 lakh equity share reservation for the company’s employees, who will get these shares at a discount of Rs. 25 off the final issue price. At the higher price band, the public offering will net the corporation Rs. 660 crore.
Investors can bid for as few as 27 equity shares and in multiples of 27 equity shares after that. Retail investors can invest as little as Rs. 14,850 in a single lot and as much as Rs. 1,93,050 in 13 lots. Qualified institutional buyers will receive half of the offer, non-institutional investors would receive 15%, and regular investors will receive the remaining 35%.
More about Anand Rathi Wealth
- Anand Rathi Wealth started operation in FY02 as an AMFI registered mutual fund distributor and has developed into giving well-researched alternatives to users by enabling acquisitions in financial products. It now has a presence in 11 locations across India and a representative office in Dubai.
- The company’s flagship Private Wealth (PW) sector offers the majority of its services, with Rs. 29,472 crore in AUM as of August 2021, up 22.47 percent year over year. A team of 233 relationship managers serves 6,564 active client families in its private wealth vertical. As of August 2021, 54.69 percent of the company’s clients had been with it for more than three years, accounting for 73.55 percent of its total private wealth assets under administration.
- In FY21, Anand Rathi Wealth made a profit of Rs. 45.09 crore, down from Rs. 61.61 crore the previous year. In the same period, revenue fell to Rs. 265.33 crore from Rs. 331.83 crore. On revenue of Rs. 166.92 crore, profit for the five months ending August 2021 was Rs. 51.08 crore.
- The foundation for share distribution will be finalised by December 9 after the public offer closes on December 6. By December 10, funds will be reimbursed to unsuccessful investors, and equity shares will be credited to qualifying investors’ demat accounts by December 13. On December 14, trading in equity shares will begin on the BSE and NSE.
About Anand Rathi Wealth Ltd
Anand Rathi Wealth Limited is a non-banking financial advisory firm based in India. It is one of the top three non-banking mutual fund providers in the nation. Customers have a variety of capital management, financial instrument distribution, and technological solutions to choose from. It works as a mutual fund distributor. It promotes mutual fund schemes and receives trailing distribution charges from asset management firms. It also makes money by purchasing non-convertible market linked debentures and selling them to customers.
- Strengths: Unique marketing strategy and caters to high-net-worth individuals.
- Weaknesses: Financial performance suffered as a result of the pandemic.
- Opportunities: Growth in the brokerage market and technological advancements.
- Threats: Lack of financial literacy,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. When will the IPO allotment status for Anand Rathi be announced?
On December 9, 2021, the Anand Rathi IPO allotment status would be announced. By December 13, 2021, the allotted units would be deposited to the demat account.
Q2. When will Anand Rathi’s be listed?
The Anand Rathi IPO is set to debut on the BSE and NSE on December 14, 2021.
Q3. What is the IPO Investors Portion of Anand Rathi Wealth?
Investors’ share is 50 percent for QIB, 15 percent for NII, and 35 percent for Retail.
Q4. What is the size of an initial public offering (IPO) lot?
The IPO lot size is 27 shares, which implies that to engage, investors must place a minimum order quantity of 27 shares.
Q5. What is the minimum subscription amount for Anand Rathi’s Initial Public Offering?
The minimal amount in this case would be Rs. 14,850 for one lot.