|Ami Organics IPO details|
|Issue Period||1-Sep-2021 to 3-Sep-2021|
|Price Range||Rs.603 to Rs.610|
|Bid Lot||24 Equity Shares and in multiples thereof|
|Minimum Order Quantity||24 Equity Shares|
|Maximum Order Quantity||312 Equity Shares|
|Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor||Rs. 2,00,000|
|IPO Market Timings||10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
|IPO listing Date||14-Sep-2021|
An Overview of Ami Organics IPO
- Following recent takeovers, Ami Organics is now a renowned research-driven producer of chemical products with a variety of diverse uses, including a specific emphasis on the development and production of sophisticated pharma intermediates for governed and formulaic active pharmaceutical ingredients, new chemical organisations, and crucial starting materials for agribusiness and fine chemicals.
- According to the F&S Report, they are a major producer of Pharma Intermediates for a number of key APIs, including Dolutegravir, Trazodone, Entacapone, Nintedanib, and Rivaroxaban. Antiretroviral, anti-inflammatory, antipsychotic, anti-cancer, anti-Parkinson, anti-depressant, and anticoagulant are just a few of the high-growth therapeutic areas where their Pharma Intermediates are used, and they have a large market share in India and abroad.
Ami Organics IPO Date
Ami Organics Limited’s initial public offering (IPO) will begin on September 1, 2021, and end on September 3, 2021, respectively.
Ami Organics IPO Allotment Status
Allotment of equity shares pursuant to the Fresh Issue and transfer of the Promoter Selling Shareholders’ Offered Shares to the winning Bidders pursuant to the Offer for Sale. The Allotment Status, on the other hand, is yet to be revealed.
Ami Organics IPO Price Band
Each share has a face value of Rs.10, although the IPO’s price range is Rs 603 to Rs 610.
Ami Organics IPO Equity Size
This Initial Public Offering (IPO) of X Equity Shares of Rs.10 each for cash at a price range of Rs 603 to Rs 610 per equity share totals Rs.5696.40 million.
Further Key Takeaways
- Ami Organics has made and implemented around 450 Pharma Intermediates for APIs along all seventeen key therapy categories ever since founding, with a huge emphasis on research and innovation throughout select high-growth, high-margin therapeutic areas for use across the worldwide pharmaceuticals industry.
- Their Pharma Intermediates portfolio, which is used to make APIs and NCEs, has grown from over 425 goods on March 31, 2019 to over 450 products on March 31, 2021. They feel that through focusing on R&D and continual process improvement, they have established themselves as a preferred supplier to their clients.
Financial Position & Performance
Pharma Intermediates operating income was 3,011.41 million, 2,178.83 million, and 2,033.91 million in FY 2021, 2020, and 2019, correspondingly, representing 88.41 percent, 90.92 percent, and 85.28 percent of their overall operating income. In Financial 2021, the two facilities acquired as part of the latest merger had a combined sales volume of 1,060.37 million.
Objectives of Ami Organics IPO
Their business plan is to use the net proceeds to sponsor the following projects:
- Repayment/prepayment of financial facilities that their company has accessed.
- Funding their company’s working capital requirements.
- For general business objectives.
Business Strategy of Ami Organics IPO
- Strengthening R&D capability to diversify product portfolio.
- Increasing scale in present geographic markets through organic and inorganic approaches, as well as extending into new markets.
- Continue to focus on cost-cutting and productivity enhancements while using environmentally friendly procedures.
- Focus on organic and inorganic growth prospects to diversify their business.
How Do I Apply For The Ami Organics Initial Public Offering?
- Existing stock market investors can apply for Ami Organics IPO through their Demat accounts, which is the simplest method. If you’ve never participated in a primary market before and are unsure how to apply for the Ami Organics IPO, go to TradeSmart online for a quick and painless IPO application process.
- You can apply for the Ami Organics IPO using the TradeSmart platform’s “Box” interface in a few simple steps. Simply go to the “IPO” option in your TradeSmart Box account’s “Portfolio” menu and search for the Ami Organics IPO among the current and upcoming IPOs. The open and closure dates of the IPO, as well as the minimum order quantity, price range, and issue size, will be displayed next to the IPO name.
- To participate in the Ami Organics IPO offer, locate the Ami Organics IPO in the list and click the ‘Bid’ button next to it. You can use TradeSmart to bid for an IPO and pay using your UPI ID. To bid successfully for the Ami Organics IPO, all you have to do is input your UPI ID, which is linked to your personal bank account.
- Then you can easily apply for the Ami Organics IPO by bidding at the cut-off price or any other price that fits your investment budget. You can only put a bid for a certain number of shares based on the allowed lot size, which is also displayed on the portal. You can acknowledge that you’ve read the Red Herring Prospectus and accept the UPI mandate on your UPI app once you’ve finalised the quantity and price for one or more bids.
- Your application for the Ami Organics IPO will be confirmed, and you will have taken part in one India’s most popular IPO.
If you wish to be one of the public investors in Ami Organics’ recent IPO, you must first register a Demat account in order to engage in online trading. In today’s world, you may open a Demat account and begin trading in less than 5 minutes.
On TradeSmart, more information on the Ami Organics IPO shall be accessible soon!